T. Anne Lassahn, M.P.A., C.L.P.F.
Professional Fiduciary - License # PF96
(650) 578-9030 Ext. 107
Anne Lassahn founded LFS in 2001 and has been successfully providing fiduciary services to San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties ever since. She has been on the referral list for the probate court in San Mateo County since 2004, and she brings many years of business management and care service experience from the five years she ran a home care agency and the two years she was in upper management at a very large retirement community. Her unique background allows her to serve her clients with absolute professionalism and extreme compassion.
Highlights of Experience:
- She specializes in the administration of trusts, conservatorships and wills.
- She has extensive experience in managing multi-million dollar estates that contain diverse investments such as commercial real estate holdings, foreign investments, and mineral rights.
- She holds a Masters degree in Public Administration with a concentration in Health Administration.
- MPA, Health Administration, College of Notre Dame, Belmont, CA 1998.
- BA, Social Science, Gerontology/Women's Health, California State University, Chico, CA 1995
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
- Served as San Mateo PFAC Chapter President from 2016 - 2018
- California Registry of Private Professional Conservators
- San Mateo County Bar Association (SMCBA)
- SMCBA Volunteer Arbitrator